Join us at our third annual WhatCounts Digital Marketing Summit, April 24-25, at the GA Tech Hotel & Conference Center in Atlanta, GA. We will offer participants advanced platform training, a full day of invaluable email education, and intimate networking with email marketing experts. We'll also explain our new Smart Marketing story and show you how personalization can be used to help you send smarter marketing messages.
- Connect and network with email marketing professionals, including direct access to WhatCounts personnel.
- Participate in interactive sessions where WhatCounts staff will explain how you can use our technology to send smart, personalized marketing messages.
- Hear from some of our clients using Smart Marketing in their campaigns today.
- Gain unique perspectives from email marketing thought leaders.
- Enjoy a full day of email education dedicated to keynotes, industry specific breakout sessions, and the latest digital marketing best practices sessions.
- Participate in advanced platform training to get the most out of the WhatCounts products and solutions.
- Sign up for a personal training session with a Services Account Manager on April 24th, or have any of your other questions answered during a one-on-one session.
By purchasing a ticket, you’ll gain entrance to all best practices sessions. You’ll also have the option to attend the complimentary opening reception starting at 6:15pm on April 24th at the Atlanta Botanical Garden and the farewell party at Gordon Biersch on April 25th.
**Events and agenda are subject to change. Events are only open to WhatCounts Current Clients and Prospects.
Tweet with us: #smartmarketing
Tips to help you get the most out of your trip:
- Be sure to sign up for a free email template review before you show up onsite. Email email@example.com for more info. Limited spots available.
- Instead of just sticking with what you know, go to sessions on topics you're not familiar with. You'll learn more.
- Sign up for an in-person training session with a SAM or get your questions answered during a one-on-one meeting on April 24th from 2-4pm.
- Tweet during the event using #smartmarketing and @whatcounts to connect with other marketers like you.
- Ask questions after case studies to see what obstacles the company faced and how they overcame them.
- Make a list of the people you want to meet, and then get going!
- Bring your laptop or tablet to each session for notes. You'll want to remember your key takeaways later.
- Attend the opening reception at the Atlanta Botanical Garden and have some fun! And don't forget the farewell party at Gordon Biersch!