2013 UF Turf Club Golf Tournament
AT MARK BOSTIC GOLF COURSE
JANUARY 19, 2013
Registration: 12:00 PM Shotgun Start: 1:00 PM
- Four man scramble format.
- Light lunch will be served from 11:30 am until 1 pm.
- Post round activities include dinner, prize raffles, and awards ceremony.
- All rounds include range balls, carts, greens fee, dinner, and on site scoring.
- Prizes for longest drive, closest to the pin and longest put.
- Mulligans can be purchased at registration for $5 singles and five for $20. Ticket stubs will be used for raffle prizes during dinner.
Individuals $75.00 (Students $45.00)
Players can sign up as individuals and be paired with
another group or in groups of 2-4. (Current students have the opportunity to play at the discounted price.)
Hole Sponsor $100.00:
One hole sign or contest sign placed on the course
Birdie Sponsor $500.00:
One four man team,one hole sign and award ceremony recognition.
Eagle Sponsor $1000.00:
One four man team, one shared marquee sign, two hole signs, award ceremony recognition and plaque.
Champion Sponsor $1500.00:
2-Four man teams ,TITLE sponsorship with marquee signage, multiple hole signs, award ceremony
recognition and plaque.
- Please wear proper golf attire.
- Metal cleats are prohibited.
- Preregistration ends 1/09/2013. Onsite registration based on availability.