Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
-- CONFERENCE SOLD OUT --
Preschool California, the Los Angeles County Office of Education (LACOE) and the Regional System of District & School Support (RSDSS) - Region XI invite you to the 2013 Transitional Kindergarten Implementation Conference on Feb. 6, 2013. This free event is an exciting opportunity to learn promising TK practices from education leaders across the state. Please join us, and other teachers, principals, coaches and administrators, for an interactive event that will leave you with practical TK tips and strategies to take back to your district.
Guests can look forward to participating in either one extensive full-day institute OR two part-day workshops. Ticket options include:
- General Admission + Principal Institute: Practical information about supervising and supporting high-quality TK instruction
- General Admission + Teacher Institute: Information and resources to support teachers who are interested in assuming a leadership role
- General Admittion + Team Institute: Opportunities for self-identified district teams to collaborate around the critical attributes of high-quality instruction and to discuss strategies for implementing, maintaining and evaluating effective TK programs
- To register for the Team Institute, your team must have a minimum of two members. At the time of registration, please have the contact information of all team members for group registration. You will need to create a unique team name (we recommend using your school site) and register all team members at one time under this team name.
- General Admission + 2 Workshops:
- Using Formative Assessment to Differentiate Instruction
- English Language Development in the TK Classroom
- English Language Arts and Oral Language Development in the TK Classroom
- Mathematics in the TK Classroom
- Building TK Connections to Pre-K and Early Elementary
- Coaching and Supervising Effective TK Instruction
We highly encourage Program Improvement (PI) districts and schools to attend and register early.
The 2013 Transitional Kindergarten Implementation Conference is a chance to prepare to give California's young children a great TK experience for a brighter future. We look forward to seeing you there!