2013 Summer Camp Registration
Join us for our popular summer therapy camp program, with new options for older AND younger children!
Please visit our website for extensive details on this unique program, including parent reviews, therapy overview, and curriculum information. Registration after March 31 requires payment in full at the time of registration. A 30% fee is added after May 31.
|Class||Ages||Dates||Times||Camp Cost||Non-Refundable Deposit (included in total cost)|
|Sprouts & Seedlings||12-24 months||T, Th July 9-31||10-11a||$180||$100|
|Traditional Camp- all 4 weeks||24 months- 2nd grade||M-Th offered July 8- August 1, choose any 4 weeks||9a-12:45p||
Save $30 off $240 per wk rate!
|Traditional Camp- any 3 weeks||24 months- 2nd grade||M-Th offered July 8- August 1, choose any 3 weeks||9a-12:45p||$720 ($240 per week)||$200|
|Living Laboratories- Social Group||Third-Fifth Grade||M-Th, Main Session (July 8-Aug.1)||9:30-3:00||Same as traditional camp. Register for 3 or 4 weeks.||$200|
Learn more about our camp by clicking on the links below.
- What is your model of therapy? Click here.
- Is my child appropriate for this program? What are the ages? Click here.
- Who staff this camp? What is the ratio? Click here.
- What do other parents say about this program? Click here.
- What is a typical daily schedule? Click here.
- What are the dates? Where are you located? Click here.
- What are the fees? Are scholarships available? Click here.
- How do I register? What paperwork is required? Click here.
- How do you use music, movement and visual cues in camp? Click here.