2013 Special Needs Fire and Safety Camp
Saturday, July 27, 2013 from 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM (CDT)
Saturday, July 27, 2013
1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Camp will be held at the Bellevue Fire Departments Training Site
3100 Cornhusker Road, Bellevue
THIS EVENT IS IMPORTANT FOR ALL AGES!
Come see a
- ROLLOVER CAR SIMULATOR AND WITNESS THE IMPORTANCE OF SEATBELTS
- WITNESS REAL FIREMEN PUT OUT A REAL FIRE (WEATHER AND STAFFING PERMITTING)
- VISIT WITH A FRIENDLY FIREFIGHTER IN FULL EQUIPMENT
- EXPLORE A SMOKE TRAILER AND PRACTICE SAFELY CLIMBING THROUGH WINDOW
- LEARN ABOUT 911 AND EVEN PRACTICE MAKING A REAL CALL AND ANSWERING THE DISPATCHER'S QUESTIONS
- LEARN ABOUT FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
- LEARN ABOUT FIRST AID AND EVEN SEE THE INSIDE OF AN AMBULENCE
- TAKE A RIDE ON A FIRE ENGINE
- LEARN ABOUT BIKE SAFETY AND PRACTICE RIDING OUR BIKES ON A SAFETY COURSE
- BE SURE AND STAY FOR THE WATER GAMES (BRING YOUR SWIMSUIT AND TOWEL)
RSVP is required. Call 402-672-0623 with any questions.
This is a family event, and supervision is required. A parent or guardian must accompany all special needs attendees.
This event is hosted by Bellevue Fire Department and co-sponsored by the Autism Society - Omaha Support Network and the Ollie Webb Center.