ASN Elementary's LEGO Club Kickoff
- Community & Culture
- Autism Center of Nebraska, Inc., Omaha NE
2013 Sensory Santa Private Event
Santa’s having an exclusive event
for children with autism & special needs!
This is an opportunity for your family to enjoy Santa’s Workshop!
- All disabilities are welcome to attend -
Here’s what to expect:
- Lower lights & music - no long, stressful lines
- Activity Centers & Refreshments
- FREE picture cd of your time with Santa ($25 value)
- Very patient & understanding Santa and elves
- Hand-deliver your Christmas List to Santa!
Sunday, Dec. 1st 8a - noon || Sunday, Dec. 8th 8a - noon
Santa's Workshop @ Shadow Lake Towne Center || Suite #105 (next to Mgmt. Office)
Questions?? Please contact Renee Kiernan SensorySantaOmaha@gmail.com
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.