Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Maine Maritime Museum and Saltwater Celtic Music Festival
The Squid Jiggers
This Maine-based folk duo comprised of inveterate musician-entertainers, Dave Rowe and Troy R. Bennett took their name from the A.R. Scammell song "Squid Jigging Ground", a musical depiction of squid fishing off Newfoundland. They combine talents on guitar, bass, bodhran and tin whistles to lay down a thunderous musical base for robust vocal harmonies.
When & Where
Maine Maritime Museum
Maine Maritime Museum offers a myriad of opportunities to explore Maine’s maritime heritage and culture and to experience the mystique of Maine.
Visitors can find:
- -fascinating exhibits brimming with art and artifacts
- -contemporary, interactive areas for children and adults
- -an historic shipyard with five of the original 19th century buildings
- -a Victorian-era shipyard owners home
- -an active waterfront
- -a life-size sculptural representation of the largest wooden sailing vessel ever built
- -a scenic campus on the bank of the Kennebec River