San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Activities include capacity-building sessions, receptions, educational workshops, keynote presentations, and funder sessions, where both for-profit and non-profit entities can learn about funds available in rural Arizona.
The 2013 Rural Policy Forum will provide communities access to newly identified resources and opportunities for collaboration, in order to more effectively meet the needs of rural Arizona. The Forum will also allow grant seekers, grant makers, representatives of public agencies, business owners, economic development specialists, tourism experts, and elected officials to explore new partnerships that lead to mutual understanding and enhanced collaboration.
Goals and Outcomes:
- Increase collaboration across a variety of sectors that will enhance rural and tribal lifestyles
- Create ‘Advocates’ for rural and tribal Arizona who are committed to the long-term health of these communities
- Increase the number of grants and market rate loans going to rural Arizona entities
- Offers grant makers an opportunity to build relationships and create funding opportunities
- Improve regional collaboration between nonprofits and public entities
- Build relationships and facilitate networking between nonprofit professionals and like-minded entities including economic development professionals, tourism experts, small business owners, funders, and lenders
- Provide a platform for sharing ideas and vision for advocacy and collaboration to protect, preserve, and enhance rural and tribal lifestyles
Payment and Cancellation Policy
If you have chosen payment by check, please make checks payable to the Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits and remit to PO BOX 16162, Phoenix, AZ 85011. Checks must be postmarked no later than August 01, 2013. Checks must be accompanied by an invoice or registration confirmation or they may be returned.
If you would like to transfer your registration to another attendee (must be from the same organization) please contact email@example.com or 602-279-2966 x10.
Cancellation is required in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-279-2966 x10 no less than 48 hours before the event. Cancellations made after 48 hours will be refunded, less a $50 cancellation fee.