- Vicky Creamer, Vice President Human Resources IBM Services Delivery, IBM
- Michael Ehret, Vice President Leadership Development and Learning, Johnson & Johnson
- Lisa Calicchio, Vice President, Global Recruiting, Covance
- Stephen Gillooly, Director, HR Transformation, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Tara Favors, Executive Director Talent Development, Morgan Stanley
- Meredith Lubitz, Vice President Talent Development, Dow Jones
- Panelists from Bank of America:
- George Rinehart, FVP, Human Resources, Bank of America
- Lisa Benaroch, SVP, Human Resource Executive, Global Wealth & Investment Management, Bank of America
UPDATE: HRCI approved this conference for 5 General Recertification Credit Hours
Check-in/Registration at the door will begin at 7:30 AM on Wednesday, March 27. The Conference will begin at 8:30 AM and late check-ins will end at 9:30 AM.
Parking and additional information about the conference will be sent to all attendees soon.
- HR Professionals - $25 (Fee covers basic expenses for the conference)
- In-Transition - Free
- Students/Faculty - Free (Student/Faculty ID is required during check-in)
Have questions about 2013 RU SHRM Business Conference Registration? Contact the organizer