2013 Rooftop Networking Party
Tuesday, August 13, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Join us Tuesday, August 13, 2013 for the fifth annual SEMpdx Rooftop Networking Party!
It will be held at a new venue: the Embassy Suites in downtown Portland -- so you can experience old school networking in Old Town. Enjoy good snacks, drinks and conversations as a DJ spins tunes.
Don't miss the best networking event of the summer!
Location: Embassy Suites, 319 SW Pine St, Portland, OR 97204
Date: Tuesday, August 13
Time: 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Cost: $20 through Wednesday, August 7 -- $30 after August 7 -- $40 at the door
Last year sold out -- so don't delay in getting your ticket!
- PSU's Center of Executive and Professional Education
- Vitamin T
- Mac’s List
- American Marketing Association PDX chapter
The SEMpdx annual Rooftop Party promises to be the most talked-about networking event of the year. Be on top of the latest developments going on at the most innovative marketing associations in the Pacific Northwest!
Our friends from other local professional organizations are Co-Hosting!:
- Oregon Columbia International Association of Business Communicators (OCIABC)
- Social Media Club
- Technology Association of Oregon (TAO)
- Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
- Oregon Entrepreneurs Network (OEN)
- Computer-Human Interaction Forum of Oregon (CHIFOO)
There will be business card drawings for door prizes, for prizes like these:
- Two passes SearchFest 2014 (given away separately) from SEMpdx.
- 6-months of Moz PRO, one ticket to MozCon 2014, and a bag full of swag goodies from Moz.
- 1 Platinum Pass to SES San Francisco (Sept 10-13, 2013).
- PSU CEPE will be giving away a swag bag (T-shirt, lunch bag, water bottle, etc).
- Two $25 gift certificates from Migration Brewing.
- Three Seattle Interactive Conference Passes (Oct 28-30).
- One free pass to Bend Webcam (Oct 14-15).
Our friends at CLEAR will be supplying free WiFi on the rooftop!
When & Where
Search Engine Marketing Professionals of Portland
is a non-profit organization based in Portland, Oregon whose mission is to inform and educate area businesses on the benefits of SEM to bottom line revenue.