San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is an Eagle Endurance, LLC trail event and we are proud to announce the 3rd Annual River Otter 10k Trail Relay! This event will be held on the Awendaw Passage leg of the Palmetto Trail in Awendaw, SC. This event will start at the canoe and kayak launch at the end of Rosa Green Road. Participants will run 3.1(ish) miles, complete a task (to prove you were there) and run back to the start, tag your teammate. Your teammate will then run the same route and complete a task as well! If you don't complete the task, you are disqualified! The task will be explained prior to the start of the event and will be very easy! A portion of the proceeds to benefit the South Carolina Aquarium, River Otters!
Additional notes...this is a FUN event! This event will NOT be timed. First male, female and co-ed teams to finish the event will receive an award...and bragging rights for 12 months!
Packet pickup is the morning of the event at the Canoe and Kayak Launch.
This event will happen rain or shine.
Information concerning Civil Rights and affiliation with the Francis Marion National Forest:
"In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)
The River Otter 10k Trail Relay is operated under a special use permit with the Francis Marion National Forest.
When & Where
Eagle Endurance, LLC
Chad Haffa is an avid trail runner with roots in the Charleston, South Carolina trail running community. As the CEO and founder of Eagle Endurance, LLC, Chad has taken to developing fun and exciting trail runs that range in difficulty as well as distance.
Chad is the Race Director for the following events:
- Wambaw Swamp Stomp 50-50 (50 mile/50K) Trail Run and Relay
- Run to Momma 5k/15k Run
- Hallucinations 6/12/24 Hour Trail Run
- The Badlands 10k, 13.1M, 16M, 26.2M 50k, 50M (On the Maah Daah Hey Trail)
- Hell Hole Hundred El Diablo 140.6 mile, 100 mile/100k and 60k Trail Race
- Raccoon Pond Rush 10 Mile Trail Run and Relay
- CrossBridge Pancake 5k/10k Run
- Francis Marion Dirt Dash Half Marathon/12k
- Almost 9 Miler Trail Run
- Last Chance 50k Trail Run and Relay.
- Dead Men Tell No Tales...
- Carrera de los Muertos
- The Yazzie Ultra 13.1/50k/50 mile trail run in Monument Valley, AZ
Chad has future plans to expand his trail running series throughout the United States.