Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This free conference is open to all RI educators and school leaders, and is supported through a generous gift from the RI Foundation.
This year’s conference theme – for teachers, by teachers, with teachers – seeks to leverage the insights, knowledge and experiences of RI teachers & school leaders.
While knowledgeable educators and experts have agreed to facilitate our Work Sessions, participants are asked to come ready to share tools, resources and strategies and engage in broader discussions of best practices.
Please come prepared to:
- Bring a laptop or flash drive for sharing tools, resources & strategies
- Share something in at least one of the two Work Sessions in 7 minutes or less
- Actively question, clarify and advance the conversation by sharing both success and challenges
- Leave with at least three new tools to try
- Leave with contact information for at least three colleagues who can support and advance your practice
* Register by Friday, March 1 for a chance to win an iPad2
When & Where
The RI League of Charter Schools
Serving as a consulting body, the Rhode Island League of Charter Schools provides support and advocacy for member schools, technical assistance to applicant schools, and general information about Rhode Island charter school issues. As a think-tank organization that brings charter schools and their proponents together, the Rhode Island League of Charter Schools is in a unique position to help educators turn ideas into reality.