2013 Pro Bowl Halftime Performers
Join us in this great opportunity to perform in front of a National audience at the NFL Pro Bowl!
You must be able to attend all rehearsals (see schedule below). Performers are encouraged to have some dance experience, i.e. dance studio, cheer or dance team. All performers must be between ages 12 - 20 years old. Performers must be at least 12 years of age by January 27th, 2013.
Mandatory Rehearsal Schedule
All rehearsals will take place at Aloha Stadium.
- Thursday, January 24th 5:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Friday, January 25th 5:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 26th 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday, January 27th 12:30 p.m. - Halftime
Gameday! (free to leave after the halftime show)
* Times are subject to change.
All performers must register in advance by selecting a perfromer option above. Reservations will be recieved on a first-come, first-served basis. Once confirmed, you will receive a rehearsal schedule and more information on costumes and other show elements.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER EXTENDED UNTIL IS JANUARY 11TH, 2013!
- Perform in the pregame and halftime show.
- Costumes will be provided.
- Performers should bring their own snacks and water to rehearsals and the game or be prepared to purchase meals at gameday concessions.
- Please do not bring any valuables to rehearsal and limit belongings to small bags.
- Please provide one chaperone for every 5 participants.
- Participants should provide their own transportation to rehearsals and on gameday.
For more information please contact e2k:
San Francisco 49ers Gold Rush
e2k I events x entertainment
e2k transforms games into celebrations that define the legends of our time and bring communities together. We take sports entertainment to a new level with an integrated approach to the total day-of-game experience.