This is a reservation for your slot in the Wednesday 7:05am Base Intensity Session. You will receive an email invoice to complete the purchase once the class has reached a capacity threshold. Total price for Series 2 is $120 & includes use of the equipment outside of non-class hours. Out of respect for fellow patrons, we ask that you please refrain from making a reservation unless you are nearly certain of your participation. Please read our Important Items and our Refund Policy below before reserving. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Coach Matthew.
There will be a week break from 4/8-4/12.
Thank you for choosing Dynamo Multisport as your training partner. We look forward to working with you!
Graciously in Health, Performance and Community,
The DMS Staff
- When signing up for the Series I class, all athletes are committed to the full 8-week course. You are slotted for your specific time/day combination. For example, athletes registering for the Wednesday 7:05 AM class are slotted only for that day/time combination. If you are going to miss a session, we will try to accommodate a make-up date if possible. Please work with one of the coaches to try and schedule a make-up session. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate any missed sessions.
- We ask that all athletes run a Continental Ultra Sport Home Trainer tire on their rear wheel. These tires are designed specifically for Indoor Cycling and cause less wear and tear on the CompuTrainers. A trainer tire will easily last an entire session. NOTE: Do not run these tires when cycling outdoors.
- Please arrive 15-minutes prior to the class to set-up your bike at your designated CompuTrainer
- Please bring a towel to place over your frame to help avoid dripping corrosive sweat on your bike
- Please bring plenty of water to hydrate. Unlike riding on the road where you get a natural cooling effect from head winds, Indoor Cycling does get hot. We try to minimize the heat accumulation through excess ventilation, running several fans.
- Clients will be required to sign a liability release waiver prior to the beginning of the course
We ask that you please notify Coach Matthew as soon as possible if you need to cancel your spot in a course so that we can offer your spot to another client. If you must cancel, we kindly request that you notify us at least 14 days in advance of the beginning of the course. Clients cancelling prior to the 14-day period will be provided a 95% refund so that we can cover our processing costs with our transaction vendors. Clients cancelling within the 14-day period prior to the beginning of a course will receive a 50% refund.
When & Where
The premier multisport training environment in metro Atlanta and the Southeast