2013 PASE@PACE Conference
Pre-registration is now closed. On-site registration will be available at the conference. Cost is $75 per person; $60 per person for agencies registering three or more participants. Find directions to the conference here.
PASE is partnering again with Pace University’s School of Education to bring you the 2013 PASE@PACE Conference. This city-wide conference explores three of the key aspects of the important work you all do during the afterschool hours - Leadership, Program, and Impact.
Why attend the 2013 PASE Conference?
- Keynote speaker Paul Tough, author of How Children Succeed: Grit, Curiosity, and the Hidden Power of Character and Whatever It Takes: Geoffrey Canada’s Quest to Change Harlem and America
- The 2013 PASE@PACE Conference is the only conference of its kind in New York City, inclusive of all staff levels and accessible to organizations with budgets of all sizes.
- Dozens of workshops offered that are consistent with the engaging and informative professional development you have come to expect from PASE.
- Numerous networking opportunities to meet and build relationships with colleagues from across the region.
- Panel discussions featuring leading practitioners from the afterschool field, sharing their expertise on practice, research, and trends.
- $75 per person
- For agencies registering three or more participants, the fee is $60 per person.
Scholarship funding to participate in the 2013 PASE Conference may be available through the Educational Incentive Program (EIP). However, a credit card will be required to hold places for registrants from your site. The credit card will only be charged if the EIP scholarship has not been awarded by the date of the conference. Please call Katie Hanna at 212-571-2664 to reserve your place.