Join us for CRM’s inaugural “2013 Partnering Campus Conference,” a gathering of campus ministry leaders working to unite their campuses in prayer and mission. The conference is more of a family gathering, designed for high interaction and conversation with one another and with our guest speakers. We want each campus represented to leave with greater clarity on God’s next steps for their campus.
Campus Ministry leaders from the following campuses are already registered: University of Texas, University of Texas Arlington, University of Tennessee, University of Pennsylvania, Arizona State, and New York City (metro)
Dates: Sunday May 19th (noon) to Tuesday May 21st (3pm)
Location: Twin Oaks Ranch Austin, Texas
Cost: $125 (Non-refundable. $175 if registered after April 28th)
- Fly into Austin Bergstrom International Airport.
- Schedule flights to arrive by noon on Sunday May 19th and to depart after 5pm on Tuesday May 21st.
- CRM staff will provide rides to and from the airport so there is not need to rent a vehicle.
- You need to bring your own towel and bedding (or sleeping bag).
- If you do not have room to pack these items, we will try to find some for you.
- Those who are driving may be asked to bring extra towels and bedding for others.
Transformation – What is the goal and how do we get there?
Speaker: Eric Swanson – Author of To Transform a City: Whole Church, Whole Gospel, Whole City
Preparing For Campus Transformation – How to change the spiritual climate of our campuses
Speaker: Dave Warn – Founder and president of Collegiate Impact
The Big Picture – Staying in step with God’s work in the world
Speaker: Steve Hawthorne – Founder of Waymakers, co-editor of the Perspectives Course, and author of Prayer Walking: Praying on Site with Insight
Church Planting Movements – How to mobilize a student-led missionary movement
Speaker: Erik Fish – Founder of Student CPX and author of Disciple