San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
New York African American Chamber of Commerce Membership Drive Promotion takes place only from October 10, 2012 to December 31, 2012.
This $75.00 membership promotion is for any business owner, entrepreneur or professional joining during the promotion period between October 10th, 2012 and December 31, 2012. This membership entitles you to a full 2013 NYAACC Membership ending December 31, 2013.
2013 NYAACC Membership Benefits Include
- Partnerships or Sponsorships: Chamber members are given the opportunity to market their business through various sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
- Business Referrals:Referring new residents and businesses to our members and doing business with the members ourselves is very important to us as a Chamber. We act as a referral service for our members and always give loyalty by referring our member businesses.
- Return on Investment: The rewards realized on the nominal cost of membership may surprise you. Our referral service alone connects one to many resources in this community. This is actually one of the things our staff does best. We make thousands of connections each year.
- Business Services: As a Chamber member, you will be able to take advantage of an array of services designed specifically for business owners > Health Insurance for Small Business and Employee Assistance Program
- Networking Opportunities: As a member of the NYAACC, you will have endless opportunities to meet other members in order to promote your business interests and develop long-term relationships. Listed below are some of our upcoming events:
- Business After Hours
- Training Sessions and Seminars
- Special Breakfast and Lunch Programs
- Annual Dinner Meeting
- Committee Meetings
- Networking with Elected Officials
When & Where
New York African American Chamber of Commerce
New York African-American Chamber of Commerce was founded on the idea of helping entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals in Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and Long Island.
The New York African-American Chamber of Commerce (NYAACC) serves as an advocate for the creation, growth and general welfare of African American businesses in the New York community. The NYAACC actively promotes the expansion of business opportunities on behalf of its membership through referrals, partnerships, seminars, technical assistance and marketing. The NYAACC focuses on economic and business development, education, convention/tourism and special projects.