2013 NSBAR Mini-Convention: Take Charge of Your Tomorrow
Friday, March 1, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST)
For a full view of our program - http://nsbar.org/content/Seminars
Are you overwhelmed by all the things you have to do?
Do you struggle to keep with the latest technology and trends?
It's time to purge the irrelevant and focus on your core activities that customers need rather than what doesn't work anymore!
Getting more out of your day doesn't mean doing more work...
In fact, it means doing less while providing more value to your clients.
NSBAR cares about your success and is bringing in the best to put your business to the test in this full day of information packed no holds barred hype free event "Taking Charge of Your Tomorrow".
These sessions promise to do the following:
- Outsell your competition by leveraging the latest technology.
- Protect your clients from bad legislation that you don't know about yet.
- Deliver the exceptional VIP customer service that they have never seen before.
NSBAR has gone way out of their way to deliver a fantastic lineup of breakout sessions sure to bring decisiveness, knowledge, and action to all attendee’s daily lives.
- Doug Devitre - Helping organizations recapture lost opportunity. Get more out of your day!
- Nobu Hata - Raise your Social Marketing to the next level
Terri Murphy - 5 keys to connect online & convert offline to make more money
- Keith Garner - Tech Toys and iPad tips
- Jason Beaty - Digital Street Smarts
- Jill Johnson - IDFPR Issues and Updates
- Russ Bergeron - Grow Your Business, Community & Clients with Public Service Applications
- And other influential experts to choose from...