The NEM Summit is an annual event organized by the NEM Initiative. The 2013 edition will take place at Cité Nantes Event Center on October 28-30, 2013.
You can register as an attendee. If you wish to sponsor the event, you are invited to contact us.
Registration fees cover:
- admittance to the NEM Summit exhibition area, the conference, the NEM General Assembly, and parallel workshops,
- access to welcome cocktail of Oct. 28, lunch breaks of Oct. 29-30, coffee breaks of Oct. 28 (pm) to Oct. 30 (am + pm), and Networking dinner of Oct. 29.
Please also note that:
- registration fee includes a VAT at 19,6%
- you will receive a order confirmation email from Eventbrite on behalf of the host along with the invoice.
- no cancellations are possible but substitutions can be made any time prior to the event,
- upon the occurrence of an event of force majeure, the event shall be postponed to a later date and all registrations shall remain valid.
For further information, please visit the NEM Summit website.
When & Where
The NEM European Technology Platform
The European Technology Platform where New Media Content and Networks meet! The NEM Initiative aims at building sustainable European leadership in content production and networking technologies. Its objective is to promote an innovative European approach to the convergence of media and telecommunications towards a Future Media Internet that will enhance the lives of European citizens through a richer media experience.