2013 Los Angeles Regional Head-Fi Meet
Saturday, July 20, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
Woodland Hls, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Admission Fee and Parking
$20 cash at door
Hotel self parking will be discounted at $7 for the day for attendees.
All attendees will be required to register in order to receive their nametags. There will be a security protocol in place, the nametags will confirm registration and must be worn at all times during the meet. For those attendees purchasing presale tickets, your name will be on the Presale Attendee List.
Facilities and Power
The event will be held on the second floor of the hotel. The hotel will be providing power to each table, so no need for extension cords. However, please bring power strips especially if you have more than one unit that needs to be plugged in.
- Please treat fellow head-fiers, vendors, and their gear with the utmost care and respect.
- Do not unplug headphones without asking permission from the owners first.
- Do not turn anything on or off without asking permission first.
- Do not move anyone's gear from their established area without asking permission.
- Absolutely no food and drink will be allowed near any equipment including your own. There is ample space within the hotel, as well as Starbucks/bar/restaurant for food and drink.
- Please have courtesy and ensure that your hands are CLEAN before handling other’s equipment.
- Be mindful of the time you are spending listening to vendors and others’ gear especially if there are others waiting in line.
- Be mindful of personal hygiene. DO NOT use hair gel or other product that may damage or stain a headband or earpads.
DO NOT wear hair gel or any cosmetic product that may damage or stain a headband or earpads.
Please use common sense! To repeat the most important rule: treat fellow head-fiers, vendors, and their gear with the utmost care and respect.
Setup and Breakdown
Setup starts at 9am. Breakdown is at 5:00pm. Detailed instructions on loading/unloading of gear will be provided in this space.
We are working with the hotel to provide discounted rooms and further details will be provided.
Please visit the Official thread at http://www.head-fi.org/t/659121/official-los-angeles-regional-summer-meet-july-20-2013
for up to date vendor/attendee/gear lists