This year the LA Craft Beer Crawl Returns for its 4th year, bigger and better than ever and a full 2 days long!
This event WILL sell out so get your tickets now!
Interested in Volunteering? We are now only taking submission to volunteer on Sunday. Click HERE
The Craft Beer Lovers Event of the Summer!
The fourth annual LA Craft Beer Crawl takes place on Saturday August 10th and Sunday August 11th benefiting the “Heal the Bay” charity. Attendees will have over 100 craft beers to sample across seven different bars and restaurants all within close proximity in Downtown Los Angeles. The event is a collaboration between 213 and Hallie Beaune and Christina Perozzi also known as “The Beer Chicks.” The beer selection will be curated by The Beer Chicks. The event will feature some of the top Craft and Artisanal Brewers in the Country!
The LA Craft Beer Crawl is also proud to have a delectable list of food trucks to be stationed along the crawl route.
A portion of the proceeds will go to “Heal the Bay.” A non-profit organization dedicated to making Southern California waters healthy, safe, and clean. Heal the Bay uses research, education, community action and advocacy to improve the quality and health of oceans, watersheds and neighborhoods throughout Los Angeles County. Their policy work also benefits beach lovers throughout the state.
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Choose which day you want to go and if you would like the General Admission Ticket or Early Admission ticket. The regular hours of the event are from 3 to 7pm. The Early Admission ticket gains you entry into the festival at 1pm. Only a limited number of these tickets will be sold so you will be able to enjoy the festival more intimately as well as enjoy more exlcusive beers. If you want to go to both days, choose the multi-day Early Admission pass for best value.
2) Print out your tickets and bring them to Casey's Irish Pub (613 S. Grand) to check in, recieve your tasting glass and wristband.
3) Present your ticket to get scanned at the check in points, and also your ID to prove you are 21 and over. You will then recieve your own personal 6oz real glass tasting glass that you will keep all day along with a map showing what beers are located at what bars and how to get to each of them.
4) Plan out your route by location or by importantce of what breweries you want to enjoy. Dont forget to check out the food trucks along the way!
5) Enjoy the rest of the day bouncing between bars and sampling the huge array of rare and special beers, along with some of your old time favorites.
6) All the bars will open to the public right at 7 so feel free to stick around.
7) Get home safely! Plan ahead by taking a cab or the metro, the red line takes you right to the center of the crawl route!
Make a weekend of it and stay the night! Book your hotel room at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel and you are entitled to a discounted rate of $129 + tax. The Biltmore is located just blocks from the check in area at Casey's. Guests can call reservation direct for booking at 213.612.1575 (mention code: 1308LABEER / LA Craft Beer Crawl). Please call during office hours (8am to 6pm). Call center after hours does not have access to the exclusive group rates…thank you
213, the first nightlife developer to stake a claim in Historic Downtown Los Angeles, has created thirteen distinctive bars set in re-imagined architectural gems, increasing your nocturnal wanderlust and entertainment possibilities.
Seven Grand, a premium whiskey bar built from the bones of the landmark Brock & Co. Jewelers building. Cole's, Originators of the French Dip, celebrated century old landmark saloon and home of the Red Car Bar and acclaimed classic cocktail outpost. The Varnish, voted Best American Cocktail Bar. Golden Gopher, a laid-back luxe lounge featuring vintage video games, a jukebox pumping with cuts from Muddy Waters to X, and liquor-to-go. Broadway Bar, a glamorous, 40s inspired, multi-tiered cocktail lounge. Casey's Irish Pub, a treasured Irish tap serving traditional pub fare and the West's largest selection of Irish whiskies & pints. Tony's Saloon, serving the deepest spirits list in the Arts District. Las Perlas, the country's first artisan-crafted tequila and premium mezcal bar. Caña Rum Bar, a membership cocktail bar just steps from Staples Center in the freshly minted South Park neighborhood. Honeycut, the only craft cocktail bar in Los Angeles with a light up disco dance floor!
The Beer Chicks are renowned beer sommeliers Christina Perozzi and Hallie Beaune. Both of their books, The Naked Pint: An Unadulterated Guide to Craft Beer, and, The Naked Brewer, Fearless Homebrewing, Tips, Tricks & Rule-breaking Recipes were published to much acclaim. They continue to spread the good word about the best beverage on earth and to raise beer to its rightful place! They live by the motto: Beer is Good!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.