2013 John Clark Mixed Triples
Sunday, May 19, 2013 at 9:00 AM (PDT)
Hermosa Beach, United States
We are proud to present the 2nd Annual John Clark Mixed Triples event. In 1936, Hermosa Beach Mayor John Clark was instrumental in the development of the club by personally donating the monies needed to build the greens facility. Please join us for a day of great bowls and fun in our celebration. Lunch and a Final celebration spread will be provided. There will be both A & B green sections each with playoffs to determine the section winners.
Teams entered will be split by the Tournament Director to most fairly place teams into A & B tier teams to create 2 equal fields of 24 teams this year.
- Games will start promptly on the hour every hour.
- (4) 45-minute staggered games of 2-bowl mixed triples played over a period of 6 rounds
- (2) 45-minute staggered breaks followed by A & B green semi-finals and finals
- No trial ends.
- Do dead ends. Jacks will be re-spotted accordingly (Rule 15.5)
- 1-minute mat rule may be enforced for excessive delays (Rule 106)
- Rule A 4.1.7 will be invoked for movement of players to/from head
- Stanard USLBA Scoring will be used (Rule 15.3)
Announcements will begin at 8:40 and rinks will be available for warmup by no later than 7:45.