San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Cathy McDaniel and
"2013 Homeownership Summit"
Saturday, March 9th
Tabernacle International Church
270 Simonton Road, Southwest
Lawrenceville, GA 30045
9:30am - 1:30pm
Homeownership is a
Homeownership is a critical role in improving lives, creating jobs, and
- Do you want to be a real estate investor?
- Managing Credit – Budgeting Tips!
- Renting and Lease Purchase - What you need to know!
- Free Money to Purchase a Home
- Loan Modifications and Short Sales
- A New Mortgage and Refinancing
- Available Community Counselors
- Banking Opportunities for Small Businesses
- Need to rent? Learn your rights plus talk with a local property manager.
- Our real estate attorney will answer questions regarding mortgage deficiencies and bankruptcy.
- Scams! What do I need to watch out for?
Meet and Greet - Look Who's Coming!
- PNC Financial Services Group
- HomeSafe Georgia - Department of Community Affairs
- Bankruptcy Attorney - Marty Adkins
- Keller Williams Atlanta Partners
- PEMCO LTD - Buy a HUD Home for $100
- Housing Counselors - The Impact Group
- Budgeting Tips - Vicky Samuel
- HavenBrook Homes - Homes for Rent
- American Family Insurance
- Watch Out for Scams!
- Creed Legal Services
Bring your community member, customer, or client for a great day of education, help and connect with trusted resources!
If you are a real estate professional, you will receive 3 hour CE credits (FREE) for attending the entire event!
When & Where
Cathy McDaniel is the author of "A Road Map To Saving Your Home" which is available at the National Association of REALTORS bookshelf. Being in the real estate and mortgage industry since 1993 she opened "My CE Class, LLC" in 2007, a real estate school approved by the Georgia and South Carolina Real Estate Commission. Cathy has conducted over 800 continuing education courses, authored over 75 training manuals and has met and trained over 50,000 real estate professionals throughout 23 states over the last seven years. She is licensed as a continuing education instructor at many real estate boards and associations across the country.
Cathy is recognized as an industry expert in homeownership and received the 2008 Educator of the Year from GREEA, Georgia Real Estate Educators Association. Today she serves and an Real Estate Instructor, Qualifying Broker for Owners 1st Property Management Company, Education Director for Georgia Realty School and has a partnership with Synovus Mortgage Corp. which allows her to offer free classes and community events.
Visit: www.classeswithcathymcdaniel.com for course descriptions, dates and locations.
To predict the future you must create it ...Cathy McDaniel
Cathy's Motto: "Autograph Your Work With Excellence!"