HBEA Golden (50th) Anniversary State Conference
Heald College, Second Floor Student Lounge
Saturday, January 26, 2013
**If you prefer to pay by check or a P.O. Number, please download the registration flyer
8:30 - 9:00 am
Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:00 - 9:30 am
Welcome and Announcements
9:30 - 10:30 am (Choose One)
- Session 1A: Are We Really Preparing Students for the Future? Social Media Tool
- Burt Lum, Host of Bytemarks Cafe, a Hawai'i Public Radio Show on stations KIPO, KIPM, and KIPH
- Session 1B: Calisthenics for Computer Users
- Danny Asami, DPT, Physical Therapist at the Rehabilitation Hospital of the Pacific and Okada Purifying Therapy Manager for the Mokichi Okada Association (MOA).
10:30 - 11:00 am
Break and Visit Exhibitors
11:00 - 12:00 Noon (Choose One)
- Session 2A: Windows 8 and Office 2013 First Look
- WIlliam Schoen, Microsoft Technical Account Manager (TAM) providing support for the Federal Government of Hawai'i
- Session 2B: Teaching the Ruby Payne Way
- Primo Castro, Director of Student Services, Heald College
12:00 - 12:30 pm
- Exhibitors available until 12:30 pm
12:30 - 1:00 pm
- Awards, Voting, Announcements and Door Prizes
1:00 - 2:00 pm
HBEA Executive Board Meeting
When & Where
Hawaii Business Education Association
Questions about the conference?
- For Kauai: Contact Cheryl Fujii at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 808.245.8244.
- For Maui: Contact Sanford Low at email@example.com or at 808.984.3305.
- For Oahu: Contact Jean Hara at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 808.455.0344.
For more information on the Hawaii Business Education Association, please visit our web site at hbea.org
Experiencing problems with online registration? Contact Rhonda Barut at IT@hbea.org