2015 SOTX Houston Principles of Coaching Training Lvl 2
- Greater Houston Area Office, Houston Tx
Special Olympics has a no animal policy. Other than service animals, no animals are allowed at this event. Please do not bring any animals or pets with you.
AGE ELIGIBILITY FOR VOLUNTEERS:
* 15 years and older can volunteer by themselves.
* 8-14 year olds must be accompanied by parent, guardian, or chaperone.
* 7 years and younger are not given volunteer assignments, but are welcomed and encouraged to be cheerleaders as long as they are accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperone. Please do not 'purchase' a ticket for this position.
* 8-14 year olds in a group situation need a 4 to 1 ratio-meaning one adult (18 years old or older) for every four children. These groups usually include scout troops, school classes, church groups, etc.
For security purposes, please make sure to bring a current photo ID with you to the volunteer check-in area.
The mission of Special Olympics Texas is to provide year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in the sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes and the community.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.