ENOSERV RTS Advanced Developer - June 16-18, 2015
- ENOSERV Training Facilty, Tulsa OK
ENOSERV is taking the show on the road! You are invited to attend the Brisbane Road Show held February 26-27th, 2013.
The overarching objective of the Brisbane User's Workshop is to provide coaching and support to ENOSERV software end users. You will review "Talk to the Experts" presentations. Get ideas for practical use during daily job tasks. Learn what can be accomplished with the updated software tools you already have. Learn what could be accomplished with tools you haven't yet been exposed to.
Location: Radisson San Francisco Airport Bay, 5000 Sierra Point Parkway, Brisbane, CA 94005. Telephone: 415-467-4400
ENOSERV room rate $139.00
Complimentary parking and shuttle service to and from the airport
ENOSERV will host a cocktail hour on Tuesday Feb. 26th from 5:30-7:30 PM at Pier 39, location to be determined.
During these Road Show workshop you will:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Fees are inclusive of program materials and refreshments.
2. Registering constitutes a legally binding contract.
3. It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of ENOSERV to change the content and timing of the program, the speakers, the date or the location without notice. If for any reason, ENOSERV decides to postpone this event, ENOSERV is not responsible for covering airfare, hotel, or other travel costs incurred by clients. The event fee will not be refunded, but can be credited to a future event. In the unlikely event of the program being canceled, ENOSERV will automatically make a full refund but disclaim any further liability.
4. Copyright: All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by ENOSERV in connection with this event is expressly reserved and any unauthorized duplication, publication or distribution is prohibited.
If you have a disability and require special assistance during the event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org describing your specific needs or requirements.
Cancellations made within 30 days prior to event will not result in a refund or credit. There is no charge for substitutions, but you must submit a letter authorizing the transfer signed by the registered attendee one day prior to the event starting date.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.