2013 ELO Learning Series Workshop #2: Northeast and Eastern Plains
Monday, March 4, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Learning Series Regional Workshop #2: Northeast and Eastern Plains
The Colorado Legacy Foundation, in partnership with the Donnell-Kay Foundation, the Colorado Department of Education, eNetColorado, and the University of Colorado Denver have again partnered to host a 2013 Learning Series, this time to explore, highlight, and document innovative policies and practices in line with Colorado's vision for Expanded Learning Opportunities (ELO).
This year, the event is split into three regional workshops to engage education leaders across Colorado. We invite you to participate in the second regional workshop on:
Monday, March 4, 2013
8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Experts from the fieldf will facilitate interactive sessions that engage participants in:
- Gaining a basic understanding of personalized learning, rethinking time and human capital, and blended learning approaches
- Beginning to analyze how implementation of each of these components could fill gaps or meet needs in their local context
- Identifying first steps they could take to lead their school/district/organization in this direction
Other Important Details:
- A light breakfast & lunch will be provided to participants who attend this event.
- Free parking is made available on site at the East Central BOCES office.
- Travel support will be available on a "first-come" basis for participants traveling more than 60 miles each way to attend this event. Email email@example.com prior to the event to receive the reimbursement details.
- Substitute reimbursement will be available to teachers attending the event, reimbursement forms will be available at the event.
- CDE-Approved Continuing Education Units (CEU) will be available to all participants
When & Where
Colorado Legacy Foundation
The Colorado Legacy Foundation believes that increased student achievement for all Colorado students requires effective leaders in every school, effective educators in every classroom, and healthy and engaged students who come to school ready to learn.