Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
2013 Design-Build Awards Banquet
May 23, 2013 at Newport Beach Marriott
Program to Follow Dinner
Click here for event webpage for more details.
This marks the Western Pacific Region’s seventh annual design-build awards competition!
The awards competition honors projects in our Region area (California, Nevada, Hawaii and Arizona) that exemplify the principles of interdisciplinary teamwork, innovation, and problem solving that characterize design-build delivery.
Owners, Engineers, Designers and Contractors will showcase their award worthy projects and detail their efforts that led to their successful design build process.
Program Level: TBD
Hensel Phelps Construction, Clark Construction, Balfour Beatty Construction, Barnhart-Reese Construction, Inc./Makena Medical Buildings, LLC., Southland Industries, and Pankow
Rosendin Electric, ValleyCrest, Critchfield Mechanical, Murray Company and Pan-Pacific Mechanical
Degenkolb Engineers, gkkworks, Nevell Group Inc., KMD Architects, University Mechanical, and Syska Hennessey
Program Level - $5,000
- Logo & Name Recognition on: website, correspondence, program book, entry poster, event signage, and in the program presentation
- Two (2) Tables of 10 at Awards Event - premiere location
- Company Name is recognized during program
- Option to provide 250 promotional items (provided by Sponsor) placed at each seat
- Full Page Ad in front of program book
Gold Level - $3,000
- Logo & Name Recognition on: website, correspondence, program book, event signage, and in the program presentation
- Table of 10 at Awards Event - premiere location
- Company Name and Sponsorship level is mentioned during program
- 1/2 Page Ad in Front of program book
Silver Level - $1,500
- Logo & Name Recognition on: poster display at reception area, program book, program presentation
- 2 Tickets to the event
- 1/4 page Ad in the program book
Bronze Level - $500
- Name Recognition on: each table, program book, program presentation
- 1 Ticket to the event
*Sponsors must submit logo (JPG or EPS) and applicable Ad artwork (PDF, JPG, TIFF) to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 8th (March 15 for all early bird sponsors). 5/7/13 Update: Ad deadline has been extended to May 19th.
Ad space in the Banquet Program (price if purchased separate from sponsorship):
Full Page .............. 7.75” x 10” ($500)
Half Page............... 7.75” x 5” ($300)
Quarter Page......... 3.75” x 5” ($150)
Deadline: May 8, 2013 EXTENDED to May 19th
Format: PDF, JPG, TIFF
Send art to: email@example.com
When & Where
DBIA Western Pacific Region
The Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA) was founded in 1993 to provide a voice for design-build practitioners, to advocate best practices, to create and disseminate education information, and to furnish advice and support to facility owners and users. Its membership includes design-builders, construction contractors, design professionals, subcontractors, representatives of government agencies, academics and other professionals.
21520 Yorba Linda Blvd., Suite G-419
Yorba Linda, CA 92887
Any check payments should be mailed to address above.