It's that time again! The 2013 Daily Egyptian Reunion is just around the corner. This year's festivities will be held at Rustle Hill Winery on Friday, October 18th (the night before SIU homecoming).
Entertainment will be provided. Dinner choices must be selected at time of ticket purchase. There will also be a cash bar available. Each ticket purchase will qualify as a raffle entry for a weekend in a cabin at Rustle Hill Winery.
So, come dine, visit and relax with old friends for an evening.
Your choice of one of the following entrees:
- Grilled breast of chicken served topped with fresh homemade mango salsa, seasonal fresh fruit, house special pasta salad or fresh side salad and warm roll.
- Seared Ahi Tuna steak, cooked to order, with special Asian sauce and sesame seeds, Jasmine rice or house pasta salad and warm roll.
- Greek Salad – spring mix with red onion, tomatoes, pepperocinni, chopped olives, feta cheese, cucumber and Greek dressing.
- Specialty Salad – spring mix, tomatoes, mandarin oranges, craisns, pecans, red onion and parmesan cheese with balsamic dressing. Either salad comes with choice of chicken or shrimp and served with warm roll.
- Bruschetta Angel Hair Pasta – our house special bruschetta served over angel hair and served with side salad and warm roll.
And choice of Dessert –
- Homemade Bread Pudding with our Chef’s special caramel rum sauce and ice cream
or Longbranch Café Specialty Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Raspberry
- Cheesecake – Chocolate Silk
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, up until October 7th. After that, the menu choices are locked in.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It would be very helpful and speed your entry.