2013 Project Grant Orientation
Wednesday September 12, 2012
5:30 - 7:00 pm
Deadline to RSVP: September 11, 2012
Clackamas County Development Services Building
1st Floor Auditorium
150 S. Beavercreek Rd. Oregon City, OR 97045
(parking is behind building off Library Ct.)
Individuals who live and work in Clackamas County and organizations based in Clackamas County are invited to apply to the
2013 Clackamas County Cultural Coalition Project Grant Program.
First time applicants and prior award recipients who have not attended a grant orientation are requested to please attend on September 12, 2012.
Note: If you have attended a past grant orientation you are welcome to join us on
the 12th but are not required to.
At the Orientation you will have an opportunity to:
- Share your project idea through writing a 100 word description of your project
- Learn about the requirements for the 2013 application
- Gain a better understanding of the County's Cultural Plan
- Ask questions about the application process and writing your grant
- Clearly identify how your project aligns with the 2013 Funding Priorities
Questions?? Please call 503.655.0525
or email: email@example.com
Visit Clackamas Cultural Coalition website for more information and grant requirements