Join KCA and Coal Prep for a full day of education, networking and plain talk about coal policy, regulation and the future with coal leaders.
KCA and Coal Prep are proud to bring our audiences together on Monday, April 29th to discuss issues facing the coal industry and promote networking among the group of lobbyists, coal producers, and the manufacturers and service providers who support the industry at large.
The goal of this symposium is to bring together coal company executives, lawyers, academia, and mining consultants, and share information about ongoing problems facing our industry and develop solutions for the betterment of everyone.
The Symposium will cover topics such as:
- State/Federal Elected Officials’ Viewpoints of the Regulatory Assault on Appalachian Coal Basin
- Emerging Environmental Regulatory Issues on Illinois/Appalachian Coal Basins
- Long Term Future of the U.S. Coal Industry
- New Innovative Mining Techniques for Surface & Underground Mining
- Emerging Health and Safety Issues
- Examination of Environmental Activist Groups and their Effect on the Domestic Energy Market
Dinner and CEO Power Panel
Following the Reception, plan to join us for a dinner featuring a ‘power-packed’ CEO Panel Discussion addressing current and future issues that will impact the U.S. Coal Industry.
For more information, including speakers and the full program schedule please: CLICK HERE