The Fundraising Roundtable is Coming Back to Chicago
Hosted by the Alzheimer's Association, Bright Pink & Easter Seals
Sponsored by Blackbaud, Charity Dynamics, Event 360 &
the Run Walk Ride Fundraising Council in partnership with GoodThreads.
The fundraising roundtable is making its way back to Chicago for its third year with a new format. Join us for this exciting and enlightening half-day discussion. Seats are limited.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Peer-to-peer and event fundraising & marketing professionals
Noon to 1pm -- Lunch & Learn: Lessons from the Run Walk Ride 30
1:15pm - 2:45pm -- Hot Topics Panel: Perfecting the Art of Peer-to-Peer Fundraising -- A panel of marketing and fundraising practitioners will provide insights on increasing P2P program revenue and participation. Panelists:
- Douglas Adolph, Director of Combined Events at the Alzheimer’s Association
- Julie Balfour, AVP of Interactive Marketing at Easter Seals
- Lindsay Avner, Executive Director of Bright Pink
- Moderator: Donna Wilkins, CEO of Charity Dynamics
3pm-4pm -- Roundtables: Three hands-on breakout roundtables designed to engage participants in defining problems, identifying solutions and creating roadmaps for action.
- Retention vs. Acquisition: Learn why two different recruitment strategies are required for your programs. Facilitated by Amy Braiterman & Nancy Palo of Blackbaud.
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Digital Assessment: Is your digital footprint leading to action? Facilitated by Donna Wilikins of Charity Dynamics.
- Outthink & Outgrow Your Competition: Whether your hot topic is alternative event concepts, understanding your event participants, better segmenting your communications, or cultivating long-term donors, you will learn from each other, discuss what works, and uncover new opportunities hiding in plain sight. Facilitated by Kari Bodell of Event 360.
4pm to 5pm -- Closing Panel: Q&A and discussion of issues surface during the roundtables
5pm to 6pm -- Reception: Cocktails, hors d'oeuvres & networking
Michigan Plaza (205-225 North Michigan Avenue) soars high above Chicago's picturesque lakeshore. In addition to its enviable location, the building is just a short ride from Chicago's Union Station, while both the Chicago O'Hare International Airport and the Chicago Midway Airport are less than 16 miles away. Also close by are Chicago's world-famous galleries and North Michigan Avenue with its Magnificent Mile of luxury shopping and cuisine.
Summit Executive Centre is downtown Chicago’s only accredited member of the prestigious International Association of Conference Centers. Our standard of quality is recognized by leading businesses and decision makers around the world.
Event 360 has negotiated a special rate of $169/night from May 27 – May 30 at the Hard Rock Hotel Chicago. Please contact their reservations office at 1.312.345.1000 and ask for the “Event 360” rate.
RUN WALK RIDE DISCOUNT
Members of the Run Walk Ride Fundraising Council receive preferred pricing on Fundraising Roundtable registration. Visit the Run Walk Ride website to become a member.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Registration is open to employees and qualified board members of nonprofit organizations. Sorry, no consultants or agencies.
- Transfers/substitutions will be honored, but no refunds for cancellations after April 1, 2013.
- The event sponsors reserve the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a registration in their sole discretion.