2013 California Wage & Hour Laws
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM (PDT)
Rancho Cucamonga, United States
California Wage and Hour Laws
Join us for in-depth coverage of all the topics you need to know about 2013 Wage and Hour Laws.
- The Federal Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- The Wage Orders that cover your organization
- Hours of work — including travel time, make-up time, meal and rest periods, and the definition of "hours worked"
- The rules for hourly, salary, and piece-rate pay
- Bonuses, profit-sharing plans, and tips
- Overtime and double-time wages
- Alternative workweeks
- Tools and equipment, uniforms, and work-related losses
- Paid time off — vacation, PTO, holidays, and sick leave
- Unpaid time off
- When and how employees must be paid
- Payment of final wages upon termination
- Recordkeeping requirements
- And more!