2013 Bay Area Fall/Winter Career Workshops
Be sure to attend our Career Workshops and Stand out in the Bay Area Job Market! You’ll get tips on successfully marketing yourself, setting career goals and creating an effective resumé. Bring copies of your current resume and cover letter, and let us help you become a job-hunting machine.
These complimentary opportunities are open to current UOPX students, alumni, potential students and community members.
Please feel free to pass along this announcement to your friends, family and colleagues that may benefit from participation.
- Various locations throughout the Bay Area Campus
***All Sessions are 8:30 AM - 4 PM.
- Cutting edge materials, information, and topics being shared here first.
- Facilitated by Bay Area Campus faculty members with HR expertise.
- Participant workbook allows for enhanced engagement and reflection.
- Write a resume that sells
- Write a dynamic cover letter
- Maximize your job search
- What is informational interviewing?
- Create an interview plan
- Create a personal brand
- Learn how to market the product of YOU!
Bay Area Campus
Whether you earn your degree online or in a classroom setting, you'll get the same benefits we offer all our students—a dedicated team of advisors, small classroom sizes and experienced instructors. In addition to degree programs, many of our campus locations offer professional development workshops, tutoring, computer labs and other resources designed to give you the support you need to accomplish your academic goals. Our accessible education has made it possible for nearly half a million working professionals to earn their degrees. Start investing in yourself. Visit one of our locations near you today.
Locations in the Bay Area:
Bay Area Campus
3590 N. First St
San Jose, CA, 95134-1805
Oakland Learning Center
2100 Franklin Street, Ste. 350
Oakland, CA, 94612-1400
Livermore Learning Center
2481 Constitution Drive Livermore, CA, 94551-7573