2013 Baby Buggy Bedtime Bash
Wednesday, June 5, 2013 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
New York, United States
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
On June 5th, Baby Buggy will throw one of New York City’s largest family charity events that attracts over 1,000 people each year — the 2013 Baby Buggy Bedtime Bash. This year’s family-fun party features carnival rides and games, arts and crafts, face painting, balloon artists, and other kid-friendly activities. All ticket proceeds benefit Baby Buggy, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing essential equipment, products, clothing, and services to parents and children in need.
Baby Buggy is also honored to welcome many fathers and children from one of Baby Buggy’s grantee sites, the Fathers First Program in the Rockaways, as VIP guests this year. The Fathers First Program —which was destroyed by Hurricane Sandy —provides the fathers enrolled with counseling and training they need to become strong and stable caregivers for their children. Baby Buggy provides these dads with the items they need like diapers and cribs to ensure the health and safety of their children.
For info on the Bash visit www.babybuggy.org or follow us on Twitter @LoveRecycled!
* Once you purchase your tickets you will receive an order confirmation email from Eventbrite with your e-ticket(s) attached. Make sure to print them out and bring them to the event to be scanned at the door or download the Eventbrite app on your smart phone.
* The Bedtime Bash is rain or shine – there is NO rain date
* All sales are final – we do not provide refunds
* Tickets are limited and based on a first-come, first-served basis
* Tickets can only be purchased with a credit card
* All tickets are tax deductible less $70
* A nut-free children’s buffet will be served