Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
2013-2014 World Savvy Classrooms Program
Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 7:00 PM - Friday, February 28, 2014 at 10:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This year-long program will support educators throughout the school year to build their students’ global competence through project-based learning and arts integration. World Savvy will work with educators to design a customized program tailored to their curriculum and unique classroom environment that engages students in thinking critically and creatively about the theme of Population and Progress. Teachers may choose to engage students in creating original art and media around the theme, or to developing solutions and competing for funding to implement their solutions in the community. All students will have the opportunity to present their work at a Spring Festival.
- Up to 20 Hours of Professional Development
- 2 Consultations with World Savvy Staff
- Facilitated launch workshop & up to 5 hours of additional in-class support
- Up to 5 hours of consulting, curriculum development or remote support
- Student participation in the Spring Festival (in-person or online)