2012 Workshop: How To Cope With Life's Transitions
Saturday, October 20, 2012 at 12:00 PM
learn HOW to:
- make the most of ‘the meantime’
- find the ‘message in the mess’
- increase your productivity
- stop the negative self talk
- become an example to those in a similar situation.
speaker experiences include:
- a blindsided breakup
- career instability
- surviving depression
- relocating to a new country
- starting a business
- being a wife
- (whatever you feel like talking about!)
get ready to listen, laugh and reflect with a community of like-minded people while taking away tools that can be applied to the next transition in your life.
When & Where
Nova B. Rutherford / butilovememore.com
Since 2009, Nova has provided her dynamic programming to such organizations in the U.S
and Canada such as the United Nations Association, YWCA, NAACP, Youth Mentoring Connection, Voices Of Tomorrow The Remix Project, BlogTalkRadio, the AIDS Project Los Angeles, Ontario District School Board, StoryCorps, ACT-SO and The Forgiveness Project.