2012 Valentine'n Wine
Friday, February 10, 2012 at 10:00 AM - Sunday, February 12, 2012 at 6:00 PM (PST)
This Valentine’s Day weekend, the wineries of the Ventura County Winery Association invite guests to sample a tasting flight at each of their wineries over the course of three days for one wallet-friendly price while enjoying special rates at conveniently located area hotels. For just $40, a Valentine ‘n Wine passport is the ideal way to spend a relaxing weekend sampling the best of Ventura County wines while enjoying the beautiful coastline.
Your Valentine‘n Wine Passport Includes:
- A Wine Tasting flight at seven wineries (five wines)
- One-of-a-kind food-pairings at many locations.
- Wine purchase specials at many locations
- Passport-holders can receive special one or two-night rates at participating area hotels.
- Your passport is valid Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; February 10-12, 2012 during normal business hours.
- Multiple wineries to visit; visit www.vcwines.com for a current event map and winery list
- $40 per person online or in advance, $45 if purchased at the door February 10-12.
Your Online Purchase must be exchanged for an Event Passport at an event location. Refer to the event map for a current list of locations. The event map can be printed at www.vcwines.com. If you have questions please call (805) 603-1099. The buyer associated with an Online Ticket order must present their Online Ticket or Confirmation Email and picture ID to receive Event Passports. Tickets may be exchanged at participating locations during their normal business hours.
All ticket sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable, non-cancellable, and non-transferable. Tickets are only good for the event described, on the dates and times indicated.
Ventura County Winery Association
Comprised of urban wineries located in Camarillo, Oxnard, Ventura, and Thousand Oaks California, the Ventura County Winery Association’s mission is to promote the production and appreciation of fine wines grown or produced in Ventura County. Member wineries produce more than 250 different white, rosé, and red wines using grapes grown in Ventura County and throughout California. They range in size producing less than 500 cases annually to more than 200,000, with most members producing between 1,000 to 5,000 cases. Located less than an hour’s drive from Los Angeles, Ventura County is short drive for visitors to enjoy an easy getaway to enjoy the region’s urban wineries, beautiful beaches, and fine dining.