Now in it's 7th year, the Sustainable Enterprise Conference is a day-long learning and networking conference dedicated to helping North Bay businesses, nonprofits, and other organizations transition to economic, environmental and social sustainability.
Visit our website for full details - http://SustainableEnterpriseConference.com/
The Sustainable Enterprise Conference program is specifically geared towards the needs of enterprises looking to prosper in the North Bay economy in a sustainable and just way. Participants will also realize extraordinary opportunities to network with other North Bay professionals who have made positive change in the area of social, economic and environmental responsibility and have benefited from it.
The 7th annual conference will be held May 11, 2012 at Sonoma Mountain Village in Rohnert Park, CA.
Who Should Attend
- Executives, managers and individuals who set long-term direction.
- Entrepreneurs who are starting or plan to start new enterprises.
- Those who influence, design, or implement public policy.
- Professionals and consultants who are engaging in sustainable enterprise activities.
- Educators and students with an interest in sustainable enterprise.
- The individual ready to step into action around the sustainability of their enterprise.
- Staff and members of non-profit organizations with a desire to operate more sustainably.
When & Where
Sustainable Enterprise Coalition
The Sustainable Enterprise Coalition is comprised of a group of Northern California business leaders, University faculty, Non-profit leaders and entrepreneurs joined together to promote sustainable business practices. We partner with business organizations, chambers of commerce, non-profits and other community-based organizations to serve as a think-tank for business practices that promote a healthy environment, a vibrant economy, and social equity. We operate under the fiscal sponsorship of the Leadership Institute for Ecology and the Economy, a 501(c)(3) public charity based in Sonoma County that is dedicated to insuring a sustainable future for California's North Coast.