2012 Student Global Impact National Conference
Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 7:00 PM - Thursday, January 5, 2012 at 9:00 PM (EST)
Allen Park, MI
Updated Conference Details
- Arrival Time: registration Tuesday from 4 - 6 PM
- Dinner Tuesday: 4:45 - 6:30 PM
- First General Session: Tuesday from 7 - 9 PM
- Final General Session: Thursday evening from 7 - 9 PM
In the midst of a young generation that rejects the concepts of absolute truth, accountability to a divine Creator, and a single guide for all peoples of all cultures, we need to be reminded of the implications of the gospel of Jesus Christ. We must not be ashamed of the gospel! Rather, we must boldly embrace its message and share it to all the nations.
Student Global Impact exists for that purpose. On January 3-5, 2012, hundreds of college students and young adults will gather in the metro Detroit area for the SGI National Conference under the theme "Not Ashamed of the Gospel." Join us as we focus on the Word through preaching, corporate singing, practical and academic workshops on missions issues, and fellowship with other young adults who love Jesus and the cause of His gospel.
Location: Inter-City Baptist Church Allen Park, MI
Age Group: College Students and Young Adults
Included: Food, Lodging, and Conference Materials
- $50 early fee: until 12/1/2011
- $60 standard fee: from 12/1 - 12/23/2011
- $70 late fee: from 12/23 - 12/30/2011
- $80 on-site fee: after 12/30, register and pay at the door
- Full refunds will be issued until 12/30/11. No refunds will be issued after 12/30/11.
- Free lodging is available for attendees. Single female and married attendees will be housed with church families. Single male attendees will be housed in our high school building. Several hotels are available at reasonable rates.