San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Live Healthy & Thrive Youth Foundation, Inc.,
presents the 2nd Annual
Saturday, December 1, 2012 @ 7:00 p.m.
Clarkston Community Center
Don't miss the PINNACLE event of the year...featuring:
Emcee/Host Lisa Rayam, Fox 5 TV
Special Appearances by: Silas Si-Man Baby of Majic 107.5 & Greg Street of V103,
Stan Watson, Dekalb District 7 Commissioner
& Gourmet Dinner with Celebrity Chef Dene' Lynn
- Pinnacle Awards Presentation to Outstanding Atlanta Area Professionals: Dr. Henrie Treadwell; Morehouse; School of Medicine, Dr. M. Christopher Griffith; Kaiser Permanente and Chef Kenley Waller; Kenley's Restaurant.
- Gourmet Dinner Buffet featuring Chef Dene' Lynn of Atlanta Botanical Garden and desserts by Chef Clarice Collado of Royal Pastry Designs
- Keynote address by: Dr. Yasmin Tyler-Hill of Morehouse School of Medicine
- Program Emcee: Lisa Rayam, Fox 5 TV
- High School Scholarship Presentation to seniors of Atlanta Public Schools
Silent Auction including: Vacations to Florida & Caribbean, Alvin Ailey Dance Theater tickets, fine art, sports memorabilia from Atlanta Falcons, Braves & Hawks...& more!
- Vendors selling awesome holiday/gift merchandise
- Invited celebrity guests
- Live entertainment featuring R&B recording artist, Shayla Harris & The Professors (after dinner)
- All Tables seat (8) people, view VIP Table description below
- Live Healthy & Thrive Youth Foundation,Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) non -profit organization dedicated to fostering and promoting kids' health. Ticket costs are tax deductible.
In 2011, this event SOLD OUT, please don't miss out!
ACT FAST & GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
You have the option to purchase a VIP table at the Pinnacle Awards & Scholarship Gala for $300. This VIP table includes the following:
- 8 tickets to the event
- Gift Bag for each person at your table
- Glass of wine with dinner
- Reserved table at the event
- Name on the table
- Your Name listed on program as LHTYF-Supporter
Thanks to our sponsors!
When & Where
Live Healthy & Thrive Youth Foundation, Inc
A 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization dedicated to fostering and promoting children's health. We aim to teach children healthy lifestyle habits so they avoid obesity, diabetes and hypertension. The mission of the Live Healthy & Thrive Youth Foundation is to educate, activate, motviate and empower youth in the areas of academic achievement, health, nutrition, fitness and total wellness. We are working to improve the lives of our youth, one child at a time, one family at a time and one community at a time. www.livehealthyandthriveyouth.org