2012 National Roller Cup
Pleasant Hill, CA
Sign up for 2012 National Roller Cup!
Become a part of the exciting world of outdoor skate racing. Sign up today for the 2012 National Roller Cup, North America's race series for inline skaters!
- Compete in age divisions for pro, advanced and youth skaters.
- Skate in North America's top inline marathons and road races.
- Make great new friends for life.
- And just for joining, you'll receive a half price coupon for a set of BONT BLACK OPS RACING WHEELS shipped to you for free (Limited to first 150 skaters to sign up) ...
- And you will get a FREE set of BIONIC SWISS BEARINGS or a free pair of EZEEFIT ANKLE BOOTIES! (Limited to the first 110 skaters to sign up ... also shipped for free.)
Ten Great Events in NROC (pronounced: "N-Rock") 2012
It's going to be another great season of racing in North America, starting this month with the world's only indoor marathon and ending with the storied New York 100K in Brooklyn. Along the way we will have stops in Texas, Wisconsin, Quebec, Illinois, Ontario and Washington, DC. On the calendar is North America's largest skating event: the Northshore Inline Marathon in Duluth, Minnesota.
But don't worry. You don't have to skate all ten events to win or have fun. In fact, you can earn maximum points by skating just three events: two megas and one major.
Check out all the events in our 2012 NROC calendar.
Win cash and prizes
At the end of the season, we will award cash prizes to the top pros and NROC jerseys, medals and bragging rights to the top advanced and youth skaters.
But remember, all you have to do to win is sign up. Joining the National Roller Cup makes you a part of the wonderful world of outdoor skate racing and challenges you to be the best you can be!
Sign up today!
(Click here for the National Roller Cup web site.)
How to Pick Your Race Division
NROC skaters compete in one of three categories: pro, advanced or youth. You pick a category when you sign up based on your age and level of skill.
Pro is for the top competitors in the sport of inline racing. Register pro if you skate elite in the Northshore Inline Marathon or skate in the competitive divisions at Indoor Nationals.
Advanced is for skaters who enjoy competing but are not in the top tier of competitors in their age group.
If you skate in one of the advanced packs or later divisions (“waves”) at the Northshore, register as advanced in NROC. If you have not skated the Northshore, use the Northshore wave placement chart to decide where you fit.
Youth is for skaters who are 17 and below. However, qualified younger athletes, such as USARS World Class competitors, may choose to compete in the pro division (pro license required).
- Open (same as elite, open to any age)
- Master - Pro30: 30 to 39 years old
- Veteran - Pro40: 40 to 49
- Grand Vet - Pro50: 50 to 59
- Super Vet - Pro60: 60 and up
- Senior - Adv20: 18 to 29 years old
- Master - Adv30: 30 to 39
- Veteran - Adv40: 40 to 49
- Grand Vet - Adv50: 50 to 59
- Super Vet - Ad60: 60 and up
- Freshman: 12 and under
- Junior: 13-17
Skaters are placed in divisions for the 2012 NROC season based on their age on January 1, 2012.