2012 Kitchen PLAY Seafood Boil
Saturday, August 25, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PDT)
2012 Kitchen PLAY Seafood Boil!
The Seafood Boil is just what it sounds like: good food, good friends and a great location. If you live in Southern California, join us at the Jolly Oyster in Ventura, CA, where we'll be firing up the grills, boiling some crustaceans and sharing our favorite dishes. Here's what you need to know:
- Saturday, August 25 at 1:00 PM.
- The Jolly Oyster, Ventura, CA.
- This event is free! You just need to register.
- This event is a potluck. We will start the pot off with a selection of seafood, but we encourage you to approach this as a "family-style" event and bring a dish to pass, as well as some of your own seafood to throw on the grill. Sides and desserts are a great addition to the potluck!
- This is a family-friendly event, though alchohol may be served.
- All-day parking available for $10 at the San Buenaventura State Beach.
- Twitter hashtag for this event is: #seafoodboil
When & Where
Kitchen PLAY connects brands and bloggers through innovative programming.