2012 Greatest Generation Dinner-Auction
Saturday, June 2, 2012 from 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM (PDT)
Bellingham, United States
The Greatest Generation Dinner-Auction is Heritage Flight Museum's primary fundraising event! The $50/person ticket includes appetizers, dinner, dessert, a no-host bar, music, silent & live auctions. Purchase 8 tickets and secure a whole table for you and your friends! Photo ops with HFM and other visiting warbirds abound... It's an event not to be missed!
- Attire: Ranging from the late-30′s to the present… WWII is always the most popular!
- 2012 Auction Items are coming in!
- Two round trip tickets on any domestic Alaska Airlines flight
- Two days, one night in a Gold Tower deluxe guest room at the Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino, plus two tickets to see Gordie Brown
- Four one-day Park Hopper passes to Disneyland‘s Anaheim Park
- $100 Gift Certificate to Dirty Dan Harris’ Restaurant
- ... and more!
- Photos from 2011 Greatest Generation Dinner are now available! Click here to order your favorites!
Full details on the HFM web site... click here.
When & Where
Heritage Flight Museum
Founded in 1996 by Apollo 8 astronaut Maj. General William Anders, the Heritage Flight Museum is a non-profit, 501(C)(3) organization dedicated to the preservation and flying of historic military aircraft. The Museum settled at Bellingham International in 2001, and has been developing their displays and their community programs since then. Visitors are welcome to get an up-close look at the collection of memorabilia and artifacts, and a selection of flying World War II, Korean and Vietnam era aircraft.
HFM is open Monday-Saturday from 9:00am-4:00pm, based on staff availability. HFM partners with local food truck StrEAT Food on Wednesdays to bring lunch to the Museum from 11:30am-2:30pm. Docents & volunteers are on site Thursday-Saturday from 12:00-4:00pm. Fly Days are held on the 3rd Saturday of every month, also from 12:00-4:00pm.
Annual special events include Warbird Weekend Dinner/Dance & Fly Day over the 3rd weekend in June, Props & Ponies Mustang-Mustang Show the 3rd Saturday in August, and hosting of the CAF Arizona Wing aircraft every two years.