2012 Greatest Generation Dinner-Auction
Saturday, June 2, 2012 from 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM (PDT)
Bellingham, United States
The Greatest Generation Dinner-Auction is Heritage Flight Museum's primary fundraising event! The $50/person ticket includes appetizers, dinner, dessert, a no-host bar, music, silent & live auctions. Purchase 8 tickets and secure a whole table for you and your friends! Photo ops with HFM and other visiting warbirds abound... It's an event not to be missed!
- Attire: Ranging from the late-30′s to the present… WWII is always the most popular!
- 2012 Auction Items are coming in!
- Two round trip tickets on any domestic Alaska Airlines flight
- Two days, one night in a Gold Tower deluxe guest room at the Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino, plus two tickets to see Gordie Brown
- Four one-day Park Hopper passes to Disneyland‘s Anaheim Park
- $100 Gift Certificate to Dirty Dan Harris’ Restaurant
- ... and more!
- Photos from 2011 Greatest Generation Dinner are now available! Click here to order your favorites!
Full details on the HFM web site... click here.
When & Where
Heritage Flight Museum
Founded in 1996 by Apollo 8 astronaut Maj. General William Anders, the Heritage Flight Museum is a non-profit, 501(C)(3) organization dedicated to the preservation and flying of historic military aircraft. The Museum settled at Bellingham International in 2001, and have been developing their displays and their community programs since then. The Museum recently relocated to Skagit Regional Airport, Burlington, WA and look forward to opening fully in 2015. Visitors are welcome to get an up-close look at the collection of memorabilia and artifacts, and a selection of flying World War II, Korean and Vietnam era aircraft.
For more information about HFM, how you can support, and more please visit heritageflight.org.