Skip Main Navigation
Page Content
This event has ended

2012 EWGA - Rally For The Cure Tournament

EWGA - Austin

Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 1:00 PM (CDT)

2012 EWGA - Rally For The Cure Tournament

Ticket Information

Ticket Type Remaining Sales End Price Fee Quantity
Onion Creek Country Club Members   more info 88 Tickets Ended $30.00 $0.00
Non-Onion Creek Country Club Members   more info 79 Tickets Ended $95.00 $0.00

Share 2012 EWGA - Rally For The Cure Tournament

Event Details

 

2012 EWGA Rally For The Cure
Golf Tournament
Hosted at the Onion Creek Country Club

 

Get your pink on and join us for the 5th Annual EWGA-Austin Rally for the Cure golf tournament at Onion Creek Country Club in South Austin on Sunday, October 14th! 

 

Last year's event raised just over $3000 with all proceeds going to the Austin Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure.  75% of those funds stayed in our community providing free/low cost breast health services to the women/men in our local 5 counties with the other 25% going to help fund research.  We would like to double our numbers this year, so gather your friends and family get dressed in your best pink golf attire, and join us for a beautiful afternoon of golf!  Deadline to Register: Saturday October 6, 2012Each golfer receives a "goodie" bag and gifts worth more than $20.

 Event Details

  • 4-person Scramble Teams -   Bring your own team or individuals can be assigned to teams.
  • Registration and warm-up starts at 11:30am
  • Shotgun start a 1:00pm. 
  • Team awards (min. 1st through 3rd)
  • Longest Drive and Closest to the Pin
  • Mulligans - $5 each, maximum 2 per player will be available at the event
  • Note that there is a 96 player limit, so get your team registered quickly to save your spot
  • All proceeds go Austin Affiliate of Susan G Komen

Questions?
Contact Brooke Garrett 512-913-3063 or
bgntexas@yahoo.com  

Fee is not refunded for cancellations after the registration deadline. Registrants cancelling after the deadline may find a substitute. Cancellations and changes should be communicated to golfevents@ewga-austin.com  or Brooke Garrett 512-913-3063.

 

 

 

 

 

Have questions about 2012 EWGA - Rally For The Cure Tournament? Contact EWGA - Austin
Attendee List Sort by: Date | First Name | Last Name
Show More

When & Where


Onion Creek Golf Club
2510 Onion Creek Parkway
Austin, TX 78747

Sunday, October 14, 2012 at 1:00 PM (CDT)


  Add to my calendar

Organizer

EWGA - Austin

The Executive Women's Golf Association (EWGA) - Austin, TX Chapter is a not-for-profit organization formed in 1991 whose mission is connecting women to learn, play, and enjoy the game of golf for business and for life. Visit us at www.ewga-austin.com for more information.

  Contact the Organizer
2012 EWGA - Rally For The Cure Tournament
Austin, TX Events Sports & Fitness

Please log in or sign up

In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.