2012 CIT and Ed Tech Conference: "Transforming Teaching and Learning"
CIT, Healey Library, Office for Faculty Development, CAPS, and Educational Technology at UMass Boston
Thursday, May 10, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
A Collaborative Initiative sponsored by the Center for Innovative Teaching, IT / Educational Technology, Healey Library, University College, and the Office of Faculty Development
Whether you’ve been working with a variety of approaches to enhance student learning, integrating specific technologies into your teaching, or trying out new ways of assessing student work, this conference is a great opportunity to learn from many of our colleagues, and to share your own experiencess. Topic areas include:
- Acknowledging and building on students' backgrounds, experiences, & knowledge
- Encouraging student collaboration with Blackboard, blogs, or wikis
- Engaging students in reading and writing across the curriculum
- Responding to the needs of diverse learners
- Using multimedia to enhance teaching & learning
- Undertaking research on teaching and learning
- Integrating eBooks into your curriculum
- Creating dynamic approaches to course content
- Using Library resources to support student learning
Click here for the complete program including details on speakers and sessions.
Or copy and paste the Event URL into your browser: