To participate in the competition, the following is requested:
- List of ingredients available for confirmation (for the benefit of those with food allergies - not to disclose any secret recipes)
- Make at least 2 quarts of chili
- Chili needs to arrive cooked and in an electric pot (to be plugged in at Cannon)
- Arrive between 4:45 and 5:15 pm in Fellowship Hall
- Provide a server (refers to both a spoon to serve with and a warm body to serve it)
- $10 entry fee to be paid at the event.
- Don't forget all the other great happeningson Saturday, March 3!
- The Chili Cookoff benefits the Music Ministry.
- The Silent Auction benefits the UMM.
5:30pm – 7:00pm Outstanding Chili, desserts, drinks
5:30pm – 7:00pm UMM Silent Auction in A133. Last bids accepted at 6:59pm
7:00pm – 7:45 pm Entertainment by the new Cannon Swing Band
7:45pm Announce the Chili Cook-off winners
7:45pm – 8:15pm Silent Auction Winners pick up
When & Where
Cannon United Methodist Church
Cannon Church exists to Glorify God, Build Believers, and Minister to the Community in order to Make A Difference for Jesus Christ.