Valuing the Differences Among Us
- A 3-hour diversity inclusion workshop
- Offers sampling of thought-provoking self-enrichment activities
- Basic principle: To build genuine relations across groups, one must first understand her or his own cultural learning
- Broadens understanding and appreciation of diversity
- Participants leave with a stronger commitment to be change agents in building relations across cultural differences and inequalities
- Led by a team of staff and faculty: The UNI Campus Coalition Builders Certified by the National Coalition Building Institute (ncbi.org)
*Please note that those registering for a workshop must be committed to attend the full 3-hour workshop.