Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
2011 Great Richmond Region Adventure
Saturday, April 30, 2011 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (EDT)
Get your team ready if you think you have what it takes to outwit your opponents and take home the $1,700 prize!
The Great Richmond Region Adventure is the ultimate test of mental agility and Richmond Region knowledge. Equipped with adventure maps and clues, your team of up to six members race to crack complex codes and decipher puzzles, each leading to the climactic finale as your team quests to win the ultimate glory and the $1,700 cash prize.
- When: Saturday, April 30
- Where: Historic Church Hill
- How: This adventure is completed on-foot. The design of the adventure has been described as a combination of the Amazing Race, and National Treasure.
- Time: Race 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. | Itinerary listed below
- Cost: $35 per player | Teams can have up to six members
- 9:00 a.m.-9:45 a.m. | Check-in for the event
- 9:45 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. | Final Adventure instructions and rules announced to the entire group of participants
- 10 a.m.-1:00 p.m. | Great Richmond Region Adventure
- 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. | After-Party & Awards at Patrick Henry's Pub & Grille. Awards to be announced beginning at 1:45 p.m.
$1,700 per team;
$1,700 donation to the non-profit museum/attraction of choice
$1,000 per team
$600 per team
-Most Creative Team Name
-Most Creative Team Gear
-Drawings for gift certificates from other area attractions
*In the event of a tie, a tie-breaker clue will determine the winning team for each of the prizes.
Final logistical information will be sent to all registered teams via email starting April 22. When you register, be sure to provide an email address to which you have access 24/7. It is best not to use a work email address.
You must be pre-registered. Registration closes April 27, 2011.
Event runs rain or shine. No refunds.
When & Where
Richmond Metropolitan Convention & Visitors Bureau
Presented + Sponsored By