2011 Defending the American Dream Summit
Friday, November 4, 2011 at 8:00 AM - Saturday, November 5, 2011 at 5:00 PM (EDT)
Washington, United States
Help defend the American dream!
Learn more at Defendingthedream.org
We are one year out from a presidential election that will undoubtedly be one of the most important of all time. Please join Americans for Prosperity Foundation and thousands of grassroots activists for the 5th annual Defending the American Dream Summit to send a powerful message to Congress and President Obama that Americans do not want government controlling our lives and sending future generations deeper into debt.
Average Americans are being ignored, but now you have a chance to make your voice heard!
- "Tribute to Ronald Reagan" dinner Friday evening
- Full access to all breakout sessions and grassroots training
- Hear from conservative luminaries, new media personalities and more
- Full access to all sponsor booths
- Continental breakfast Saturday morning
- Free-market job fair
- Networking opportunities
Washington’s big spending, big government agenda is hurting our economy in the here and now. But, by mortgaging away the future, it’s robbing our children and grandchildren of the very opportunity to live free and experience the American Dream.
- Seminars for young people on Why Freedom Matters and How They Can Make a Difference
- Interactive forums for meeting other teens and students who love liberty like they do – They don’t need to feel alone in the classroom anymore!
Defending liberty and promoting prosperity is a family affair. Give your children the gift of freedom and bring the whole family to the Defending the American Dream Summit this year.
Current Speakers include:
● Mark Levin, Radio Host
● Herman Cain, Businessman and GOP presidential hopeful
● Jonah Goldberg, New York Times best selling author
● Andrew Breitbart Conservative commentator and author
● Ken Cuccinelli Virginia Attorney General
● Rep. Andy Harris, U.S. House of Representatives
● Rep. Mike Pompeo, U.S. House of Representatives
● Dinesh D'Souza, Best selling author
● Ann McElhinney Conservative film maker
● John Fund, American Spectator
● Grover Norquist, President, Americans for Tax Reform
● Tim Phillips, AFP Foundation President
● Phil Kerpen, AFP Foundation, VP for Policy
When & Where
Americans for Prosperity
Americans For Prosperity
2111 Wilson Blvd, Ste. 350
Arlington, VA 22201
Toll Free: (866)-730-0150